Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, March 23, 2002
 
Good morning! It feels so great to have 8 hours of sleep TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW!!!! Now I have had a shower and am able to just sit here for a bit! Weekends are GREAT! Of course, next weekend I have to get up and be at my church at 10, which means I'll be getting up at 8:30 or so. Ah well, at least next Friday is Good Friday and we don't have classes!

Today is the day that my fersis comes to town! I realized last night that the last two times I have seen her were at her house and both times they had boxes everywhere! The first was two summers ago when they moved to Missouri, and the last was last summer when they had just moved to a new house in Missouri. Too bad I don't have my apartment or I would have boxes all over the place for her! Actually, I had a dream last night about the fer and the lacy coming to town, I don't remember much of it except that well, fer and lacy got here. That, and there were some purple aliens were attacking us.

ARGH! Explorer just crashed, I hate win98 at times, I wish I had the machine to run XP and the money to afford it, if I did I would get it because I hear it's a hundred times more stable. Ah well, one day.

Ah well, I'm gonna get dressed now and do set up sound for a thing I'm doin this afternoon! BYE!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)