Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, March 27, 2002
 
I
AM
STILL
SICK!!!!!!!

Dangit, I hate this. Was doin good just to make it through my Purcell and the Beethovan song cycle tonight in practice with Chris..... one month... less than.... and I have to have this memorized in two weeks or so for my hearing!

ACK

And my head hurts
I want it to explode
and I failed a test today
of course so did the other three people who took it.
so I guess I shouldn't feel bad about it.

I'm drinking some green tea with orange and spice right now, I figured caffinated earl grey wasn't good for a day like this. It's actualy pretty good.

No earl grey, but pretty good.

Not many things are earl grey though
:)

Another downside to this cold in relation to singing: I can hardly hear myself, and it was hard to hear the piano. So I had to get on the open side of the piano and lift the lid half-mast, and hold a hand over my ear furthest from the piano so I could hear both myself AND the piano. Really a pain. So is a sore throat.

Alright, I must sleep... or try to!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)