Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, March 22, 2002
 
So, now that I have this what do I write? And who will I let see this? I dunno, it's a mystery :) I already have a few ideas of who will know, and some of who won't know haha! Of course, it's set to public also, but if someone finds it that way then I feel they deserve to see it :)

Friday, how fun... Nothin to do right now, I'll go practice for a while later. Odd, I was doin somethin and went away from the blog thing for a min and when I came back I had typed earlier, not later. Haha. Yeah, I travel through time!

Tomorow my fersis and her roomie are comin down from MO! YAY! I havn't seen fer since the summer, and before that was... What, the summer before? Right before they moved, right after cstone, so since 2000 I've only seen her because of cornerstone, once coz she came down to new orleans to go to cstone with my beccasis and once because we stopped there to stay with her one the way to cstone.

So yeah, I'm happy about that! I'm also happy that I'm very close to finishing the webpage for the school of music! I'll post it here when I finish it so ya'll can see, whoever ya'll are!

So, now I'm gunna go, I'll post later!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)