Read this and you'll go insane
Monday, July 22, 2002
 
Went to wal-mart tonight, bought a new plant, a Dracaena magenta, Dracaena is a fun and interesting genus of plant (actualy, i just found out it's in the agave family) which includes 'lucky bamboo', those little shoots of stuff you can buy that resemble bamboo and grow in water. I currently have three types of dracaena, the lucky bamboo, a tall one called "marginata" which sort of resembles a palm:tall,thin trunk with long pointed leaves that grow in a rounded fan shape sort of. The new one I got today is somewhat like it only the leaves grow up more instead of hanging down and they are green with a deep red verigation, the other one is plain green. And of course since I just found out it's in the agave family, i'm also growing some agave plants from seeds. There's a Dracaena called the dragon tree from the Canary islands, that's where the insence dragon's blood comes from, it has a red gummy sap. Used to be used in medicines.

Pots: two 8" ones for my dracaena's, which both need repotting, 6 small 1" pots for my agave sprouts.

Dirt: potting soil and cacti/succulant soils

for the car: a clip to hold my cellphone with and a thing to keep stuff on my visor with

For the apartment: brita filters and matches and a candle holder and a FRIGGIN HUGE GLASS, I mean, I CAN FIT MY REGULAR LARGE GLASSES INSIDE THIS FRIGGIN HUGE GLASS, IT'S FRIGGIN HUGE!!!!!!!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)