Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, August 23, 2002
 
Ok, the theatre class isn't going to be too terribly hard as long as I stay on top of things, other than just having THAT MUCH CLASS.

Today I woke up and did some work for it and got a shower, then my neck starts to hurh, sharp pain whenever I move. It didn't stop. I had to direct a sectional rehearsal at choir with it and then had to sit through Dr winters, Dr Roberts, and Ms. D'Arpa telling me about my hearing, which I didn't pass but I will do again in two weeks. Then I had to go to the theatre class, assuming we'd be building more platforms today. Praise the Lord, no. We had a class lecture on analyzing a play and on stage types and terms. Thank you, God, I just had to sit there. It still hurts but I have a heating pad I'm keeping on it. Hopefully in the morning it'll be better. I'm going to sleep early tonight.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)