Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, August 17, 2002
 
So, school starts back monday... Am I glad? Yup! Am I excited? You bet!

Heh, I'm an odd boy, to be excited about starting back to school. But... All my friends are at school, pretty much anyway, so I've spent a summer not seeing people I love and care about, monday i get to see them (well, actualy, I have seen a lot of them already. One thing I found out about school is things really pick up the thursday before classes start!) And, I do enjoy learning and classes and yes, even chorale, as annoying as Valentine can be and as much as I disagree with his choral philosophy and technique, I love choir - because I get to sing with a choir there and that is one of my most favorite things on earth!

Class schedule isn't too bad either, mondays and wednesdays I have choir from 11:30-12:30 and on friday I have choir at that time and a theatre class from 2-4 I think it is. Tuesdays and thursdays I have world history I with dr wheeler (hard as crap, but a GREAT teacher) from 8-10 (becca's in that class with me) and from 12:30 to 4 I have that theatre class (intro to theatre, I am a theatre minor now, btw.) I have handbells from 4:15 till 5 on tuesdays and thursdays, and I have an hour voice lesson and a half hour guitar lesson that get to be scheduled.

What am I worried about this week? My recital... I have been working on it... So much have I been working on it, since the winter, but I STILL don't have the Beethovan songs memorized... I have a hearing on THURSDAY! Recital is supposed to be the 5ht or so of next month... I dunno... I just don't know... If I don't get it by this hearing I'm going to have to scrap all this wonderful music I have worked on and once AGAIN not do my recital when I said I was... I feel like such a... slacker. I was supposed to do this in the SPRING....

Anyway... Things are going well other than that.

Church? Things are great, the church is alive again, the pastor is motivating people, I love working with him.

So.. Yeah. I don't even know if anyone reads this for there to be any real reason to post to it. I don't update enough to keep people coming back I guess.. If you DO read it I would apperciate it if you'd let me know :) Actualy, I'd just apperciate e-mails, I dont get many these days (probably coz I don't write many, but if you write me I WILL reply.) platypi007@hotmail.com


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)