Read this and you'll go insane
Tuesday, December 03, 2002
 
I hate today. Yes. Very much am I having a bad day.

Wake up, want to go back to sleep but I can't since I have class. So I go to class. I'm feeling better than earlier in the week, getting over the cold. Get to class and find out the project for the week is due TODAY at 5pm and not THURSDAY. And then I chew a piece of gum to find out that OH MY GOODNESS IT HURTS TO CHEW THAT. So, I guess that explains why one of my teeth seems to have a deeper indention in it than the others, I guess my filling really IS coming out. I thought this might be the case a few months ago but had no further problems so I didn't get anything done with it because I really can't afford a dentist and my parent's health insurance does not cover such things. Bleh.... So, I get the name of a dentist from Shar (our secritary at the music building) and call him up, the only apointment that I can get is either tomorow when I have a class I can't miss or next wednesday. Later on Mrs Vail (see Sunday's post) got me an apointment with her dentist for friday at 9:30am. So at least thats just two days and not a week.

Well, that's one thing. There's also the horrid headache I have had all day that just seems to get worse.

Then I help out my friend Josh by taking his money to the water department so his water can get turned back on, while I was there I took some pictures at the park for my photography project which is due today at 5pm as I said earlier (that's the class I went to first thing this morning) and when I got done I drove off - realizing when I am almost home that I left the camera bag (small one) on the trunk, the only thing in that bag is the data cable for the digital camera. None of this equipment is mine - it's the school's, and I NEED the cable to get the pics off my camera to e-mail to the instructor!

Well, I back track and it's not there, someone has a brand new bag and datacable for a nikon coolpix 885, though I doubt they know what it even is.

Then I remember I hadn't turned in something for my acting class so I go back to school to do that and when I get to Tim's office he's using one of the coolpix cameras and has the cable out, I ask if I can borrow it momentarily, and he lets me, I take it to the business computer lab (the software for the cameras is on the computers in the theatre lab and the business lab, the theatre lab is closed and is also evil mac whatever those ugly wedgeshaped coloured ones are, I can't remember now) and I get the pics off the camera and e-mail them in, 4:30. YAY!

So... It's good and bad. I feel like poop the headache gets worse and worse. The tooth is only bad if I chew on it, other than that it's just a dull pain occasionaly which ibuprofin takes care of fairly well.

But bleah.

At least it's not as bad as Josh's life. This year has been aweful for him. His wife had a tumor that had to be removed, he had to drop out of school in the spring because of that, then a couple of months later she left him for someone else and kept rubbing it in his face. Then he had an accident and didn't get the car back for months because of the insurance company dragging their feet, and his grandmother died. The school has given him lots of trouble getting back in and all and he is strugglign very much financialy. So I guess my life is good in comparison.

But man my head hurts.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)