Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, December 04, 2002
 
a list of things nick hates:

Driving in heavy rain
large trucks in heavy rain
The mist large trucks throw in heavy rain
Truckers who speed up when you try to pass them
People with mis-adjusted headlights that sine in my rearview mirror - you need to be shot
Being an idiot and losing parts of cameras on loan from the school
Not being able to break my nose properly
Fillings that come out
being tired
Garlic breath :)

Things nick likes:

Clean and clear, gets that makeup right off
Zataran's Garlic Butter Rice with Mushrooms (though it gives garlic breath)
Succeding at making his nose longer/shorter, eye bigger, eyebrow bigger, etc in class
Knowing the christmas program at church is ready two weeks early
Being over a cold
Candles
Dvorak
Herbal Answer chapstick from Blixtex
Making $25 this coming weekend for moving some sound equipment, one hour job max and not hard
Paycheck coming tomorow, crv check today


a note on the nose breaking thing: I'm taking stage makeup this trimester and we have a list of projects we are supposed to do, such as make your nose look longer, look shorter, look crooked, look broken. I have done all the nose ones except broken. I still havn't gotten that down yet. Also we get to do such neat things as old age makeup, gore makeup, and a likeness. Haley did her first old age today and it was quite impressive. I'm going to have to shave completly though, eek! I'll have to do that this weekend because I'll have to have a picture made for the worksheets 'll have to do for the big projects and it needs to be clean shaven. Anyway, I've almost done all the projects I can do without shaving anyway. I dont think I will be happy shaven. Espically my upper lip, it sweats too much when I shave it.

I haven't been 100% bald-faced since I was a sophmore in highschool.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)