Read this and you'll go insane
Monday, December 09, 2002
 
So, interesting day, but first a thing from last night!

As I was going to bed I was thinking about how hot it was in here. Now, I could just turn down the heater, but that would freeze out my roomie, my room seems to stay a bit warmer than the rest of the apartment, dunno why. So I opened the window a crack and was laying there wishing I had a better fan. Then I was thinking, you know, there's not ANY air coming at me off that fan and there ought to be. So I got up to look at it and it's only blowing air out the SIDES, because it's SO CAKED WITH DUST THAT IT CANT GO ANYWHERE ELSE NOR CAN IT SUCK MUCH IN! So I take it apart to clean it, at 1am :) Now it works great, I slept wonderfuly with a nice breeze going over me and a cool air coming in from the outside, mmmmmmmm so nice!

Today I shaved.

My beard off, only the mustach is left!



And for referance as to what I USED to look like:


This shaving was for stage makeup, not a whole lot you can do with a full face of hair! So I did this today:



I scared myself.



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)