Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, December 05, 2002
 
Weather, Weather, Weather!

Well, last ngiht it was in the upper 70s and raining, today it's in the lower 40s and will drop below freezing in the night.

Gotta love mississippi!

Well, I went to class early today, 7:30, my prof said I could come in and print my pic then that he would have a cable for me to get it off the camera. So, against all of nick's body's protests, he got up and was there at 7:30 and true to his word, the prof had the cable and nick was able to print the picture out and then mounted it immediatly after class. yay!

So, nice cool weather, photography project completed, acting class got out early so I had time to actualy EAT, got my paycheck, crv check, and refund check today and put over $700 into the bank, what a nice feeling.

Today is better than the rest of the week has been!

This evening at 5 carpenter's wood sings in the cool weather, at 7 my friend beth is giving her piano recital, then I'll come home and clean house.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)