Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, December 13, 2002
 
Well, I cleaned the apartment, found out what the smell in the fridge was: old liquified celery in the crisper. the crisper is an evil thing, veggies go in there and don't come out for months because we forget about them. Also with two people buying things we never know how old stuff is. Does anyone have this problem? Has anyone gotten around it? If so then please, post an answer to my guestbook or e-mail me about it!

I destroyed a pair of headphones while vacuuming, the cord got wrapped around the beater bar and the insulation was stripped from the wires and then the wires were ripped. Ah well.....


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)