Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, December 06, 2002
 
Yay for money! I made $25 this afternoon for an hours not so hard work. A lady needed to use our sound system for an event she is doing (our portable one, 'our' being the school of music) and she got me to get the stuff and load it in her suv and set it up at the convention center. So I pulled the stuff and did that, took just at an hour, and that included the drive to the place and the bit of time for her to decide where to put it, so I was only working for maybe a half hour of actualy doing something, and she paid me $25! Good stuff eh.

Oh, and I think I'll just have the tooth removed, I can't see paying $600 for a procedure that'll give me probably just as much recovery pain. The tooth is in the very back so I dont think I'll miss it too much.

I'm still scared.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)