Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, February 06, 2003
 
I am having such a great day! I ordered some plants for my aquarium, hopefuly next week they will get here, and then I will be able to start anew with my aquarium, this time planted. And I just practed guitar, I did pretty well on two of the three pieces I have to have for my jury next week, and those two are the ones I will do from memory, and they are almost there, so that is good. I really like the stuff i'm playing right now.

If I could just get untired, I have been tired for so long.... Maybe the week after next will help me a lot (we will be out of school after finals next week, really I hope to be done by wednesday, or early thursday.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)