Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, February 06, 2003
 
Things I need to do soon:

- Call the dentist and make an appointment to have this tooth pulled, before the temp filling comes out.

- Call IU and find out what I need to do about applying for spring next year.

- Get my check from CRV, since I missed the meeting AGAIN.

- Take my suit to the cleaners.

- Find my checkbook.

- Clean out my car.

- Find SOMETHING to do with the choir for easter!!!!

- Get my sheets from mike

- take pics for that extra credit assignment for photography so I can assure my A in that class.

- meet up with brad so we can work on our final scene for acting.

- find out what book I will need for acting II, and what I will need for new testament so maybe I can find them cheap online.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)