Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, February 06, 2003
 
Today was nice. Well, I say today was nice, but it's not even half over, it's not even noon yet. This morning was nice.

I got up, went to photography with my (thankfuly) finnished photo story, I was up untill almost 2am trying to print the darn things out, my printer was giving me heck, but I finaly got it done and Dr. Chute liked it. Of course, I do not like Dr. Chute, but that's a differant story. Today he re-iterated one of the reasons I dislike him so much - name-dropping. MY GOD the man can't go through a week without doing it at least once in a class! Usualy it's just well known photojournalists he has worked with, but today it was Jackie Chan, apparently he lived near him while on assignment in Hong Kong in the early 80s. Of course today's class, other than presenting the photo stories, was mostly about chasing rabbits, from Jackie Chan to the way our culture deals with death and burrial. (Our main question to him abou the Jackie Chan thing was that if he knew the guy so well and is a photojournalist, how come he has no photos of him? He couldn't answer that one.)

Anyway, after that class I usualy have Acting, but it is not meeting this week as the teacher and some of the students are at the KCACTF (it's a theatre fest where our play will WIN WIN WIN coz it's an original and it's GOOD) So, I have some extra time today (I'm also skipping recital class today, I have plenty of recital credits to pass) and I decided to get breakfast. Usualy I go to burger king, but I decided I would to go IHOP today.

Now, I have no problem eating at a sit-down resteraunt alone, I just do not often do it as I am usualy in something of a hurry, and I would rather spend my free time with friends. I go to coffeeshops alone, but just not sit-down resteraunts, but I think that will change. I had such an enjoyable meal today, it was relaxing and tastey. I was able to sit there and observe everyone, eat my meal slowly, and just be quiet. Usualy if I'm eating alone it's a meal that gets consumed in about 10 minutes, unless I'm at home, and then it's just more of a routine thing than an enjoyment thing. I think I'm going to try to go to a resteraunt (real resteraunt, not fast food) at least once a month by myself, it was very relaxing.

It's a rainy and cool day, not pouring down rain, just misty and drizzly with an occasional shower. Overcast, damp, chilly (45 degrees right now) which is just the kind of day I like. So today is turning out to be quite good. Now I will look online for aquarium plants, practice guitar (which I did not have a chance to do last night like I had wanted to thanks to my evil printer) and then go to my voice lesson, work at the computer lab, and my guitar lesson. Tonight I will go to a recital at first baptist that my voice teacher is doing with our piano prof here at WCC and that will be enjoyable. Today will be good. Restful. Nice. Tomorow I have nothing all day, that will be good and nice too!



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)