Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, February 19, 2003
 
Well I have been complelty lazy for this break. I need to clean this room. I need to clean that car. I need to change that oil. I need to do all that. Have i? Nope.

I did call ken gabrielse about that job, and he had me e-mail my resume to him. I updated it and did that. He said he'd give it to Dr. Lemke and recomend me for the position. YAY!

So that's where things sit right now, I wait! I hate waiting.

In other news, I saw the cowboy bebop movie today, loved it. I am listening to sixpence new album, love it. Yeah. Fun.

I have more plants for my aquarium on the way, corkscrew vals, I forgot i ordered TWO bunches of those and not just one, that'll fill out nicely. The tank is looking nice, the CO2 system is making CO2, I dont have a ph kit to see how much is in there though. I need to find out. Then I need to put the molly my vagrant valentine gave me in there, I think she has been sufficently quarentined.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)