Read this and you'll go insane
Sunday, February 23, 2003
 
Wow! I have a backseat! Yes, yes, I cleaned out my car today. It had accumulated a trimester's worth of living back there.....

I had a guitar, music stand, metronome, suit, tux, casual shirt and pants, slobby shirt and pants, a pair of socks, a jacket, boots, 4 folders, 2 books, a hymnal, some music, a dozen water bottles, a few CDs, fast food bags, papers, flyers, junkmail, umbrellas (5), recital programs, and resteraunt menus all in my back seat.

Also in the trunk was a box of picture frames I got for christmas and I havn't had time to find pictures for. I brought them in anyway, so if I need room in my trunk it's there.

Most things got returned to their homes, the trash is, surprisingly, in the trash :)

I also found my "standard british" dialect tape from when I was in christmas carol. And my old nokia antena. If you need an external magnetic nokia antena e-mail me, if I still have it I'll send it to you for cost of shipping.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)