Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, March 29, 2003
 
So, no opera for me tomorow... They sold out. Ah well... We'll try for Rigoletto in May.

Tonight I went with becca to LOTR (two towers) at the dollar theatre. $1.50 for a movie is nice. Specialy for that movie. Except for the fact that the theatre has paperthin walls and you can hear the movie next-door. At least they moved drumline to the theatre on the other side of the one next to the one LOTR was in. When I saw Chamber of Secrets there drumline was right next door!

Then I got coffee. Mmmm good coffee strong coffee...

So, yesterday I did it. I dropped Acting II. I knew if I tried to pass the class my other studies would suffer, and seeing as how i HAVE to have the other classes to graduate and I only need Acting II to get my theatre minor, I chose to graduate without the minor even though I'm only 3 credits from getting it.

Life is easier. I've never made a decision to make my life less stressful before, and it was good to do.

Yesterday was exausting though, had to help with the private/homeschool choral fest we hosted, but it was a good thing. I love seeing young people excited about music, and the choirs were good (except for the showchoirs, of course...) They had some good literature too. Except the showchoirs, of course. :)

So I was workin that from like 8:30 till about 3. And I had not gone to bed untill 4am, eek! Then I ran around Tatum Court getting a myriad of signatures so I could drop Acting. That wasn't too hard though. After that Mrs. Vail asked me to lead handbells for the day so she could rest up for Steph's recital. Well, at four there were exactily three of six people there. I ran around looking for the key to get the bells out and for the other two people (we knew tony was out) and then FINALY we had bells, ran through Alegro a few times and it went pretty well actualy. We're playing it in recital class in a couple of weeks. It's pretty hard. not the hardest song i've played this year though. At least I only have four bells now. I was doing like 12 bells at one time! :) Four-in-hand is fun!

After that I ran to get food and then I had a test in chem, not sure how I did, I had to guess at some stuff. But we do get one drop grade if I need it. We had untill 7:15 to take the test and then we were supposed to come back at 7:25 for the lab. I got done at 6:30 and went and helped set up recording equipment for Steph's recital and sat in on the first 20 minutes of that, I was glad I got to, I had thought I would miss it. I heard the first Italian, the French (beautiful songs, just beautiful), and german. then she was singing something from Rigoletto and I left to do the lab. I got there and there was only one student, the lab assistant, and the teacher. they had done it early and gotten done. The teacher told me what we did and showed me how they did it and told me to answer the questions in the lab report - it was nothing hard at all, I was back at the recital by the time steph was finnishing her first english song, I had only missed the rigoletto and the first english one. I was there for the last two english songs and to congratulate her.

Then I came home and died of exaustion. The pollen has really taken it out of me!



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)