Read this and you'll go insane
Tuesday, March 25, 2003
 
So, today I was going to add an online application for audition to the music departments website. Then I realized I don't know if we have CGI, I don't think we do, but I called the help desk and left a message asking if we do and told them to call my cellphone. Well, he did and left a message informing me that he did not know if we had CGI, and that he had asked the sysadmin if he knew, and he didn't know! What?? How do you not KNOW if the server you administrate has cgi? How do you administrate a server and not know, which probably means you do not know what CGI even IS. How do you administrate a computer system for an institution and not know what CGI is?


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)