Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, March 27, 2003
 
Well, my molly had baby fish today; or "frys," rather. They are hiding out in the plants and not getting eaten. I know for sure there are five, there could be more. I was hopeing they would get eaten because I just don't have space for them! I can keep them untill they are fairly big, but not full grown, not for long, the aquarium will be over-crowded. I think pet-stores will take them, though I am not sure. I hope they will, it seems cruel to flush them. I'd rather their parents eat them and take care of the matter for me. I'm a sick illegitimate child, aren't I?

I have recently gotten flowerboxes and flowers for my windows and a miniature rose. It's spring :) I love the rose, it's blooming well.

I think I'm going to drop acting II, along with my theatre minor... I just can't do everything I need to for that class and I'm on the verge of failing for absences anyway... what's a minor anyway? Will it get me anything in the future? Probably not, it's more just saying, "I wanted something to do so I studied a bit about theatre; I really don't know anything, but I can talk like I do." Which, I have had enough classes to be able to say that without actualy having it on paper. It was fun, but I think I need to drop it and focus on other stuff. I'll figure that out for sure tomorow.



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)