Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, June 11, 2003
 
More dreams with nick, and tonight's are even more strange than the last one!


First dream: I was James Bond for some reason, trying to land in a tiny one person submarine on the shore of what I assume to be Germany. They were going to shoot at me but these large ships offshore with FRICKING HUGE GUNS started shooting at them and I made shore and checked into a crappy hotel.

In this hotel there was an elevator that took like ten minutes to go up TWO FLOORS, it was like going up twenty floors for each floor, I could have walked faster! I got to the floor I was on and got off, walked into the room which was like a suite of rooms. Inside were people from the WCC theatre and music departments. There are a couple of notes to me on the table and I read them and they would surely give me away if anyone from the authorities found them so I warned everyone not to leave me such notes.

Then I went to my room which was tiny and only had a table in it, it had bare walls which the paper and sheet-rock were falling off of. In the corners was trash and dirt. The room looked as if it had not been used in years. My family was there and we began to have dinner around the table. As we ate and talked I heard a rustling in the corner and looked and saw the biggest freaking rat I'd ever seen there in the debris. I was about to say something when he ran up my leg and I screamed like a girl. I don't know if I really screamed or not but it felt to me like I screamed in real life.

This is the most frightening dream I have had in a long time. Other than the rat it was not scarey at all even when the Germans were shooting at me. But that rat... man, it got my heart racing.


Dream two: It seemed to be a continuation of dream one, I was still a secrete operative of some sort but I was now in what I assume by all the snow to be Siberia. We were in a large warehouse with about two feet of snow on the floor.

I was next to two other guys and we were in a shootout with some other people across the
warehouse. In the middle of the battle I shot the guy between us with the entire clip in my machine gun.

The second guy and I left, apparently we were supposed to have done that. We also made sure it would look like he did it and I tried to apprehend him but he got away. Then I jumped forward a bit, the snow had been cleared from the warehouse and the gang I was with was trying to piece together what had happened. Then a large man came in with a large gun and was trying to shoot us.


Dream three: I was at my grandmother's with a bunch of people from school. Carpenter's wood was trying to rehearse but everyone wasn't there yet. I went to use the bathroom but couldn't find one empty because of all the people from school.

In the process of looking around I ended up in the study, there was the large man from dream two trying to shoot me. He chased me around the room, which was suddenly rather large, for a bit before throwing some sort of timed mine at me which did not go off. I stood there amused and he came over and tried to set it off a number of times, even using a dog once to try to get it to go off, none of that worked.

I ended up going outside where this guy had a whole army trying to get me. Some random girl helped me escape and we were hiding in the stairwell to the basement (this is an outside stairwell and would work well for a foxhole type thing I guess, we were trying to get into the basement workshop but neither of us had our key, not that I know why she was supposed to have a key to something at my grandmother's house!)

Then a number of planes began making low passes over looking for us, one came so low he ran into the corner of the house and was trying to figure out how to get airborne again (dunno how he got that low there's trees and stuff... but it's a dream why must it make sense?) He ended up doing some odd tricks in the backyard and got airborne again without even seeing us, we were laughing at him for hitting the corner of the house.

Then we saw like 50 jets coming around to make a pass at the place, we panicked and ran to the house. As I ran into the hallway there was the big man and he grabs me and has me by the neck, his hands could fit around twice I think, he is so large. He tells me he's going to kill me if I don't join up with some group that has something to do with making a movie, he's going to kill everyone who doesn't join up and help make this movie. I told him that if he killed everyone except those on the movie crew there would be no one left to WATCH the stupid movie for it to make money. He agreed and let me go.

I laughed at him.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)