Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, December 20, 2003
 
About my move:

Got everything (almost) packed and moved out of the apartment. I have a few things left there that I will get when I am down tomorow and sunday.

Got everything unloaded into the basement. Still sorting through stuff and finding places for it but I am pretty close to done. Keeping most of my stuff in boxes as I do not want to stay here for long.

My computer was acting up last night. I kept getting errors with the BIOS. Let it sit till today, works now. The modem is installed. I am having trouble getting a dial-up connection working... It won't let me make one, that option isn't selectable in the connection wizard... If anyone knows how to fix this please e-mail me (nick @ platypi007.net).

Right now I am very annoyed with that and the fact that we can't get highspeed here. Bleargh. I'm going to bed soon.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)