Read this and you'll go insane
Monday, December 08, 2003
 
I got home from church and Steph and Drew had just started watching Pirates of the Caribbean, which Chris apparently has bought sometime in the past few days. Well, I decided that instead of going to the store I'd watch it! Pretty good movie really. I mean, not the best film-making ever, but it was entertaining. And much better than the free movie I saw friday night! But it was still a free movie and thats never too bad, unless of course it's something terrible like... I dunno, some terrible movie.

It's funny though, Drew had mentioned how he had fallen asleep durring this movie every time he had seen it and Steph said that there was no way she could sleep durring it. Well, right now drew is asleep on the couch and Steph is asleep on the floor. Can't sleep durring it, eh? :)

So now I should get up tomorow and buy groceries. Get up as in, before noon. :) I should probably get up before noon anyway, eh?


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)