Read this and you'll go insane
Tuesday, December 16, 2003
 
I have sent seven (well, 10 really, as 2 are married couples and 2 are sisters) lucky people Christmas presents. Two (or four, as the case may be) know exactily what is in these boxes I sent out (well, 2 of those 4 don't know EVERYTHING that is in THEIR package, as I included some other stuff with theirs) but the others do not know. Some of them may be expecting something (Or possibly all, since I had to ask for addresses...) but they won't know whats in the packages untill they get them! To those of you who were chosen, I hope you enjoy (if you even read this thing! I'm pretty sure a few of you do.)

In other news... I'm packing. I hate packing, it confuses me. I try to organize things but then stuff just gets thrown together because there is so much random small stuff... Ach, I guess I'm NEARING an end...

Tomorow some people are coming over for dinner, I need to be done by then because I need to get all my stuff out of the living room so Chris can entertian. I am pretty sure I will do that. I also need to go to the zoo tomorow and get a CD for my little sister, Catherine.

FYI: at the moment my n ic k @p la ty pi00 7.n e t e-mail is down as is anything but http://platypi007.net/index.html... I dropped the billy a line so I hope something will be fixed soon.... Untill then write to me at ni ck go se y @ ho tma il . c o m There are no spaces in my actualy e-mail addresses but sometimes spiders crawl over things and pick out e-mails, so I try to mask mine whenever I thinka bout it. If it's too much trouble for you to figure out that my e-mail is my name at hotmail then you don't deserve to e-mail me.

:D


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)