Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, December 05, 2003
 
I'm glad IE is a stupidface and doesn't interpret CSS the right way all the time! (This instance: There's supposed to be a 10px bottom margin and the name of the blog should line up with the archive links.. I think IE and Mozilla interpret padding or margins differently from each other. As far as I know Mozilla's is the way it's supposed to work but I could be wrong. I design for Mozilla though! Ah well, at least it's nothing major like it can be... ) Everyone go get Mozilla Firebird. It's fast, it's free, it's got tabbed browsing, it blocks ads, and it reads CSS the way Nick wants it to.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)