Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, December 24, 2003
 
It is the eve of the Christ Mass! Hope you all have a wonderful time as you celebrate the birth of the Christ!

I just found out that, not only will I get to see the Mike of Roderick on Saturday and Sunday, but I will get to see him today and tomorrow! He is all alone up there in Blairsville, his Walden as he calls it, isolated from the rest of the world, and he doesn't want to be alone for Christmas, so he is coming down to join my family for the Christ Mass and it's eve.

Today wasn't too bad, getting up at 7:30 to deliver the Beccasister to her place of employment. I rather enjoyed the bagel with cream cheese and the cup of Earl Grey I got at said place of her employment. It was also nice to meet her soon-to-be-roomie, Jen (I'll have to get to know her better before she gets a special blog-name like the Beccasister, the Mike of Roderick, and the Mike of Springstead have), who was working when we arrived. So that was good. And now I have new shoes as the ones I had been wearing for a little over a year were falling to pieces, quite literally. I also now have a brush with which to brush my hair since I didn't pack even one of the three I have at home.

And why do I have three? Because I have forgotten to pack a brush before, twice. And so now I have four. What will the next trip I make hold for me? Will I end up with a thousand brushes, one from each trip I take? Will I be able to document my travels with hairbrushes??? The world may never know...


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)