Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, December 05, 2003
 
So, it's been a number of months since I have posted in my blog. And it has now moved (though I hope it is only temporary). Why, you ask? I've been having some troubles with my webhost. Basically, all my sub-domains are down and I can't access my FTP. That pretty much means the bulk of my site is not working for now. Ah well... Hopefully I can get in touch with my webhost soon and get it all cleared up. (I can't be TOO upset about this since he provides me the hosting for free and all!)

Some of you may have seen my "blogging" over at the silver-lined forums (You should check out the silver-lined magazine, by the way, as it is cool and I have some stuff published there.) while I was waiting for my site to start working again. I've given up for the time being and have moved back onto Blogspot and have changed templates (mostly out of necessity, partly out of a desire for a change). I may go back and find all those quasi-blog entries and put them on here now that this works. Or I may not.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)