Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, December 13, 2003
 
So... In less than a week I will no longer be living in Hattiesburg. Thursday my folks will come down and we will load up my stuff, drive to Butler, and unload. Saturday night I'll be back here for the night so I can be at church Sunday, and then after church Sunday evening I'll traverse to Butler again to live.

I still have so much packing to do....

I did, however, have one good thing happen from the packing! I found a money order I bought over a year ago for $151 and never sent to whoever I was sending it to and never filled it out. So it is now filled out to me. :)

Today I went to church for our "dress rehearsal" of the Christmas program. The choir didn't show up but it gave us a chance to iron out the kinks in the order and such, and I copied all the hymns out and put them in my folder along with blank sheets for the solos and such, so I can keep track. And then I had to get back to the 'burg for 2:30 to practice handbells. Now I'm doing nothing.

Yay for nothing! I'm going to go shopping soon and buy the stuff to make pumpkin cookies for the lunch at church tomorow. Mmmmm pumpkin cookies. They are yummy.



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)