Read this and you'll go insane
Monday, December 08, 2003
 
So... I don't think I'll eat the red beans and rice I just heated up. It's just over a week old but it has a slightly funky smell to it... And everything I find online says sausage and soups and rice all only keep for like 3-5 days in the fridge... Moo eh.

Speaking of moo eh. Over the course of the past few days in various chatrooms and message boards I have seen about 10 people say "moo". As far as I knew there were only two people who used to say this, myself and Pleadian, and the moo started with me, the eh with Ple. So I have to wonder, did I have a hand in starting these other people, people whom I have never seen before the other day and who don't know me, in their saying of "moo"? Did I start a mini-trend that is just NOW, seven or eight years later, starting to pop-up in other places on the net? Curious.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)