Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, January 16, 2004
 
I have spent my afternoon and early evening cooking! I decided I was going to make some bread, but we didn't have enough yeast, so I took the girls to the store (I'm here with them, mom and dad went on a date to Meridian since they have a babysitter living at home now). While I was there I picked up a few other things with a dinner creation in mind. So now there are two loaves of bread in the oven with a chicken casseroll thing that I made up. Chicken, sauteed onions, garlic, and bell peppers, cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soups, sour cream, some cheese and spices mixed in (if you MUST know, oregano, basil, rosemary, and some chives).

I'll throw some corn on and maybe some beans in a bit, hopefully mom and dad will be home in time to taste of the goodness. Otherwise I'm probably the only one who will enjoy the chicken dish that much (the girls will likely eat the chicken and nothing more). At least I know they will like the bread. :) Ah! Rice, I should cook some!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)