Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, January 29, 2004
 
I'm in North Augusta now! I have moved everything into the room save the two boxes of books that I will be putting up for sale online soon. I have my computer set up, with two monitors, printer, and a scaner (!!!). I also have my grandmother's computer setup so that it can be used it someone wants to use it (to placate her, though she never uses it, and so mom has a computer with an OS and setup she is familiar with when she is here).

I also seem to have gotten the subdomain for this fixed... See if it's still working tomorrow, eh!

Plans for tomorrow? Go see Becca's house and then go to the opera!

I am so happy to be here, yes, it's not as comfortable, physically, as the apartment was, or even as my parents' house was. But it's a better place for me to be.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)