Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, January 23, 2004
 
In following Mike's Roderick's following of Mike Springstead's unknowingly started tradition, I searched for myself on google.

Most of the hits (aye, probably 99% of the hits that actually contained both names by each other since I neglected to use the "near" option) were about myself, from various messageboards and such. There are no other Nick Gosey's on the web.

There is one Nicholas Gosey who is a member of Green Acres Presbyterian Church in Portsmouth, VA and has a birthday listed in a newsletter from 2001. That birthday is May 13.

Aparently he is the only other Nicholas Gosey in the world. It would be interesting to contact him (and it would most likely freak him out) though for all I know he was 99 at the time and is dead now.

I'm glad to be more of an individual than those other two guys!!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)