Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, January 23, 2004
 
In preparing for my move to Augusta I have begun boxing up things in my "Ebay stock." I am selling many books that I have had laying around for years and will never read again, and also some that I have duplicates of. I am also going to be putting a very few pieces of computer equipment up, though I should have put this heatsink up ages ago because it probably won't bring in as much now. Let me go count the books I have out to box up for this venture... Ah yes, 68 books that will soon (I hope in the next month) be going up on Half.com. Well, a few I will be putting up in lots on ebay (Older computer books that no one would want for anything other than nostalgia...). Maybe it'll bring me in some money. Man... thats a lot of books, but it's not anywhere near as many as I'm keeping. I have.... about 20 feet of books down here (just counting shelf space) and three boxes upstairs (not including my hymnal collection which would probably fill two more boxes). At least I think that's all the books I have hiding around here. :D

That is one of the two projects I am moving with me. The other is my photographs. Many of them need to be put into albums and so I am bringing that project as well.

Looks like my move is going to consist of three boxes of books, two of photos/albums, a computer and two monitors (Becca wants hers back :( ), clothes, DVDs and my DVD player, guitar. I hope it'll all fit in my car!! Oh, I'l lbring my water filter because N.A. water is gross.



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)