Read this and you'll go insane
Tuesday, January 20, 2004
 
Interesting... I went to my dad's church yesterday for both services. That's not the interesting thing though, just hold your horses or bantha or whatever heard animal they use where you come from... The interesting thing is that before the evening service dad asked if I would lead the hymns since their usual "song leader" was out sick. So I did, acapella since the "song leader"'s wife is the pianist and was out sick as well. Guess which hymnal they have? The '75 Baptist Hymnal. Freaky.

So, today I went to town. Town being Meridian, being a small town that wants to be a city but can't get it together for some odd reason... It's almost as depressing as butler but at least they TRY to act like they have stuff there. Went to hudsons to get some knives because they had a stock of some really good ones in. Bought three knives, a 3" paring knife, 6" and 9" chef's knives. Total spent: $12.95.

Went to Lowes to buy some wood. Why? I'll tell you later.

Went to Walmart to buy things for mom. They didn't have any of that pesto though... Disapointing. Blargh.

Got home and I played with wood all night. I built two 8'x2' frames out of 1"x1.5" wood. Why? To hang lights from for my plants. They are up and one light is hanging. I gotta find the other light and find some eye screws to screw into it so I can hang it up. Then the plants move down here to my domain. Yay.

The trip happens in... 4 days!!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)