Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, January 30, 2004
 
Now I have to get on the ball with revamping the main site, photography site, and kitchen. I need to decide if I'm going to keep the kitchen setup with blogger or if i'm going to go through and change it BACK to regular HTML (after having to change it to work in blogger in the first place. Of course a lot of the changes carry over, I just have to add BRs to everything since blogger translates that on it's own, and go back to a directory based structure (which will probably be easier to manage when I get a lot of recipes than the backwards date based structure that I use with blogger (each recipe, index, and page takes up one "day" which I started at the date that I created it and worked backwards (I'm to November, I think) by changing the date of the posts. Which means that while it's all nice and orderly and divided by category on the kitchen, it's just in a long string of posts which will get longer and more random as I add stuff. I think I'll convert it while it's relativly small, yes!!)


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)