Read this and you'll go insane
Monday, January 12, 2004
 
Soon...

Soon I must make my way to the Radio Shack and buy an 80mm case fan since mine sounds like it is grinding itself to death. It's not so much the fact that the fan is going to die that bothers me as it is that it has chosen to do it so loudly...

Well, I went to church this week at the local Presbyterian church (It's PCUSA) and was less than impressed. No, nothing struck me as critically wrong with anything theologicaly or any such thing, it's just there were a total of 11 people there, including me, and no pianist. The hymns were all played on a tape (I am assuming that the pianist was out this week) and it was just not the best thing. And then the pastor read his sermon which was basically just a recap of the two New Testament scriptures that were read.

I have decided that I will probably go visit some churches in Meridian just to visit churches while I have the freedom to do such, and then if I am here much longer, go to my dad's church where at least the preaching is good.

Well, other than that the next part of my day was mostly lazy. I played some Command and Conquer: Renegade and beat the game. Pretty tough game even on the easiest level, espically the last level and the one two levels before that. Anyway, I doubt any of you care about that.

After I finnished the game I decided to watch a DVD, so I put in the last of the four DVDs for the Two Towers and watched it straight through. Interesting stuff, interesting indeed. I had not realized that the sword teacher/director was the same one for the Princess Bride. I had also not realized that most of the crowds in the battle scenes were actually done with a CG program which had an AI brain programed for each character. Pretty nifty stuff.

Well, after that was over I actually got industrious, started a fire, and cleaned up down here. I put away everything that I still had not put away since moving in, re-arranged some things down here, and swept. It's all nice and spacious and clean down here now. And warm. Yay.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)