Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, January 07, 2004
 
Well, I just made 30 copies of my newly updated resume and have put 15 each into two envelopes with cover letters to the DOMs in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC. (DOMs are Directors of Missions, or basically, the director of the local Baptist Associations. Some associations call them different things, but I am used to them being DOMs.) I'll mail those two things out tomorow when the post office is open.

I also updated my library resume and made a cover letter for it and e-mailed that to the Augusta Human Resources department for the circulation opening at the Augusta Regional library.

*crosses fingers*

I hope to hear back from something out of these things!!!

As for the interium job here in Butler, the pastor wasn't really clear on what I wanted or what he wanted one and it turns out that the church already has someone filling in for them untill they hire someone full time. Ah well.



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)