Read this and you'll go insane
Monday, January 26, 2004
 
Well, it's a good thing the trip was delayed. It started sleeting and icing in Augusta today and I wouldn't have known about it untill I hit Atlanta. Becca is up in Blairsville waiting for it to stop icing in Augusta, the weather in Blairsville was sunny and nice and she had no idea untill mom got ahold of her. We found out from my grandmother. Becca called Jen (her roomie) and found out the power was out and she was cold and the roads were nasty. She called the shop and the lady there told her not to try to come back untill the roads were safe.

Anyway, it's good that I didn't go today. I will probably wait untill Wednesday to make sure the roads are safe again.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)