Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, January 15, 2004
 
Well, my computer decided today that it would hate me for a while. The case fan I ordered came in the mail today (almost as quick as 2 day shipping, but three times less the cost is the FedEx Saver Shipping that NewEgg offers!) and I installed it. It works fine and is much quieter than the old one ever was (Thank you ball bearings!).

Well, after I got it all started back up my modem would not dial. It said it was dialing, but it wasn't even opening the line. And unless I let the dialer time out (after 60 seconds or whatever I have it set to) instead of clicking cancle the dialer would crash and I would have to restart the computer to use it again.

Well, I uninstalled the modem. Then windows didn't want to re-install it. I found the setup file I have for the modem and ran it. But windows did not recognize the modem. I rebooted countless times, uninstalled and reinstalled the modem countless times and a myriad of different ways, but nothing seemed to work. I did it once more and it all worked just as if nothing had gone wrong. Stupid computer.



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)