Read this and you'll go insane
Sunday, February 01, 2004
 
Go and buy books from me. Most of them are sort of crappy, though. But if anyone needs Chemistry for the Health Sciences from Prentice Hill for a class next semester I'd gladly drop the price down for people I know, so drop me an e-mail and i'll fix you up.

I'm just tryin to make a little extra money while I am unemployed.

Oh, it seems pretty hopeful that I can get hired at the coffeeshop Becca works for. She is one of the managers, and therefor involved in interviews, and Robert knows me a little (and we share similar tastes in Sci-fi reading) and was pretty much like, "Yeah, I'd hire you." and becca told me today they're looking for three people, probably jus hired one tonight but he's only open two days a week. And they are looking for another manager as well, maybe I could swing that somehow.

Of course, I'd be keeping my eyes open for higher paying/jobs with actual benifits while working there, as part-time like $6.50 an hour job won't keep me going forever. But it's a lot better than a no time $0.00 an hour job!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)