Read this and you'll go insane
Sunday, February 15, 2004
 
I have decided that I will start using the web and HTML to it's fullest extent (in a simply information presentation way, not all out multimedia and typesetting. In it's earliest form (I bet you didn't know that the idea for the world-wide web dates back at least to the 1940s) HTML was none of that and was used mainly for basic text formating and for hyperlnking documents together). That means you'll be seeing a lot of links in my posts. You don't have to follow them, but they are there. Most of them will have to do with what is being talked about. I will also start doing this in comment pages for people who do not use Reblogger (reblogger intreprets anything with HTTP:// before it as a link on it's own, with the link as the linked text, very distracting, the inline method is very similar to footnotes in a book, linking things to a source or something like that).


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)