Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, February 07, 2004
 
I learned to use the espresso machine today! Darin first showed me the opening procedures for the shop then showed me how to make espresso drinks. I made a number of Lates and some capucinos, a couple of Chais, and one steamer, one hot chocolate. It was fun. All of my shots were good, and I got it to where I was doing about 17-19 second shots each time. I also did really well with steaming the milk.

I did manage to make two messes, one worse than the other. The first was with the drink mixer, i made a small mess of a drink all over the counter. but that wasn't too bad. The second was with the white chocolate syrup. I was pouring the remains of one bottle into the new bottle, I didnt take out all of the spout (I didn't realize it was two parts!) and I ended up getting syrup all over the bottle, sink, counter, and floor. Then I had to make a drink so it was just sitting there and Darin cleaned it up. What fun, what fun! Melissa said she'd done the same thing recently, so it's alright as long as I'm not the only one who does it! :D



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)