Read this and you'll go insane
Tuesday, February 03, 2004
 
Today I got things done. I got my phone number changed to a local one here and got a new phone (since my three year old one won't keep a charge for longer than about a day as long as I don't use it to make or recieve calls and about two hours if I do indeed use it for what it was intended to be used for). If anyone wants my new number drop me an e-mail and I'll give it to ya. If anyone wants my new address do the same, or send stuff to the address in North Augusta that was Becca's untill about a month ago, as that is my new address.

I got a job today. Yay! I took my resume by the coffeeshop yesterday, and today I was going out to eat with Becca. When I got to the shop one of the other managers had just gotten done interviewing another applicant and Becca told her she could go ahead and interview me. After we convinced the girl that I seriously wanted a job there and wasn't just playing some random prank on her by leaving my resume the night before (I don't have any clue what that was about...) she gave me a short interview that basicaly consisted of asking me how many hours I wanted, when I could work, and the apparently required questions that no one would answer anything other than the excpected answers, "Do you learn well?" and "Do you work well with people?" Because, really, who is going to say no to either of those?

Well, Becca and I went to eat, and I picked up my new phone and dropped her off at her car and went to Best Buy to get a case for said phone. While in the checkout line the Becca called me and said, "You have a job." and told me that I should come in at 8am tomorrow if I can, to work.

I'll be making minimum wage for 60 days while I'm in the trail period or whatever, then it'll go up. I'll continue looking for a better paying job with actual benifits, though, but it feels nice to know I have a job and will be able to make some money, at least.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)