Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, February 06, 2004
 
Well, the painting of the comptuer is done! I have lost the clear plastic piece that makes the drive lights on the CD-R light up at the front, and the one for the Floppy will need to be glued on if I want to use it, but I think I'll leave them as they are. The buttons for the drives and the power and reset are black. the drive faces are silver (if I had thought of it, I would have made the flap of the floppy drive black, as well. The front is metallic red and the case is a semi-gloss black (I didn't feel like buying a rubbing compound and rubbing, I also changed to a cheaper black paint after one can of the expensive stuff, that made it come out less shiny) with a little bit of un-eavenness on the black... That could be fixed by using the rubbing compound as well, probably. But I'm lazy.

So, it's all back together now (And so much quieter now that the case is on the computer for the first time in months and months and months!

The only thing that is lacking is the power and reset switch, because I am going to wait untill I find springs for those (doesn't work so well without them). So I'll keep a screwdriver handy to power up and down for now.

In other news. I work tomorrow at 7:45am!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)