Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, February 04, 2004
 
Wow, I just had the most amazing drink: Ginger Ale. Now, it's not that weak-arse Canada Dry stuff they sell everywhere and I had all the time over here at my grandmother's house as a kid. I picked it up at a little grocery store called Fresh Market in Augusta and it's called Blenheim Ginger Ale. It's SPICY like ginger! It's like drinking a freaking bag of ginger snaps! Wow!

Anyway... First day of work. I got there about 5 minutes till 8 and Darin started showing me things. I learned how to grind coffee and what coffee goes in what container, and how to brew coffee. He also showed me how to use the register and the basics of the espresso machine, though I didn't get to pull any shots yet. I worked 3 hours. He's hoping to get me on Friday but isn't sure, otherwise I'll be scheduled for next week.

It was fun, I enjoyed it. Coffee is yumm. I ended up making like seven pots of coffee for a lady who we were catering for. They've got this big huge cube thermos that they put it in. It was pretty neat.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)