Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, March 11, 2004
 
In a semi-long standing tradition at the cafe I present some letters:


Dear strange man at the shop who freaks me and my sister out,

Don't steal our freaking tip money you dumb jerk. If you need $5 that freaking much you shouldn't dress as freaking nice as you do, stupid jerk. I hope the video tape caught it so that someone can chastise you for your meanness. Stupid mean man.

Love,
The guy who makes your coffee


Dear throat,

Please, please stop being sore, it's annoying and I hate it.

Love,
Your owner and master


Dear Paycheck,

How I love thee, let me count the ways. Tomorrow will be a good day.

Love,
The one who made many coffees to earn thee.


Dear comfy bed,

I will soon be visiting you, mmmmm bed.

Love,
The man you hold every night and some afternoons.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)