Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, March 26, 2004
 
My car is fixed! The axel of the motor had worn down so the fan wasn't fitting on it properly. We pulled out the whole thing and put the one off of my old car in it. It didn't quite fit, but we got it in.

Becca's car is fixed too, no more bad radiator.

The family has departed and are now somewhere between here and atlanta.

The visit by the Mike and the Chris was great, I've missed those folk. And Chris is bound to return here because his heart remains here at the piano store with a Steinway nine foot grand.

I am off work today and I think I will make a trip to the library, and then possibly to a couple of nurseries. I am considering getting some tomato plants and some herbs to grow in the yard, now that I have a yard in which these sorts of things can be done! Should be fun.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)