Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, March 27, 2004
 
What a beautiful day! Sunny, clear, a bit on the warm side for my likes (upper 70s, still comfortable, but the humidity is a bit higher than it's been lately, 43%) but beautiful. I could do without the massive amounts of pollen, however, but we can't have everything, now can we?

So, I worked all morning, looking out those plate glass windows at the beautiful day, unable to enjoy it! That's the one thing I hate about my job! At some point durring work I mentioned the Sunshine bakery to Darin, remembering how good it was back when we used to live here, but I havn't been there for years so I decided to make that my lunch as I have been good and not spent money all week (well, except for the hat I bought yesterday). I had lentil soup with a Ruben sandwich, and topped it off with a piece of baklava. Mmm yummy food. The bread wasn't as good as I had remembered it, though, but the soup was great.

Now I have just finished cleaning my room and putting clothes in the wash. Soon I am going to venture outside to do some planning on my small garden I am considering planting (mmm tomatoes!).

Good day, good day.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)