Read this and you'll go insane
Sunday, June 06, 2004
 
So, a summer roadtrip is begining to take form for my sister and me, at the end of July we hope. I need this. It's been like two years since I've done one and my travel bone is becoming restless. I must haves the traveling.

Becca and I are thinking, go see Fer (must do this) and visit the Billy too, and possible to the OK thing and see the 007 family and whoever else wants to see us there.

Yeah, roadtrip plans are great! The fun thing is we both today decided we need to see the OK folks, and when I said it to becca she was like, "yeah, I was thinking that myself." I love when you operate on the same brain frequency as someone.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)