Read this and you'll go insane
Tuesday, June 01, 2004
 
Today was interesting. I apparently received a call from my sister at 6:30 this morning asking me to please come in to work because the trainee who had been scheduled to work with her hadn't shown up (as he didn't know he was supposed to, no one had told him he'd been scheduled) and she didn't have anyone else there with her (We don't know why only one person had been scheduled to work with a trainee...). Well, the only thing I remember from this morning is her call at 8:30 asking me where I was. So, after that call I got up and showered and got out to the shop by 9, worked until 2pm.

Anyway, now I'm sittin at home doin nothin for now, later tonight I'm going to see a concert with my sister at the library.

In garden news, my tomato plants continue to grow to enormous proportions.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)